Through this initiative, a program of justice AmeriCorps, a cadre of 46 full-time legal professionals — lawyers and paralegals — will serve as AmeriCorps members in 20 cities across the United States with the greatest need: Albuquerque, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Birmingham, Boston, Charlotte, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Knoxville, Las Vegas, Miami, Minneapolis, Newark, Oakland, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, and Seattle.
For year 3 of the program, there are currently openings in Ohio and Texas. To apply, send a cover letter, resume, and any site-specific required additional materials after reading the position descriptions below:
- Advocates for Basic Legal Equality – Dayton, OH
- RAICES, paralegal position – Dallas, TX
- RAICES, paralegal position – San Antonio, TX
- Click here for a full list of host organizations and their contact information
- Sign up for updates about the program